Wednesday, November 23, 2005

NEW hairstyle (:

TEEHEES. went for a new haircut today. quite satisfied with it. it looks MUCH MUCH better than my previous hairstyle (:


hurhurs. hair much lesser lerhs right.


and i'm just a stupid zi lian kuang =X

its just the fringe which make my hair look nicer. and lesser hair (: like it very much. but it keeps on covering my eyes. even now. LOLS! and every month i need to go back to the salon to cut again. *sighs*

getting PSLE result slip tomorrow. i'm SO afraid. thats why i am not asleep now =.=" hehes. scared siah. *sobs* wish me good luck.

THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAD ADDED ME IN FRIENDSTER AT MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNT PLEASE LOOK HERE! my account had full. ask me for my new account. if not you can go to my profile and see. i had entered the email there. add me x))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home